Welcome to Baylor University’s employment portal. We are excited you are here!
Need Accommodation to Apply?
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position with Baylor University, please call 254-710-2000 or e-mail: askHR@baylor.edu.
Other Employment at Baylor
- Temporary Employment. Please contact Adecco Staffing about temporary staff positions.
- Student Employment, click here.
- Graduate Assistantships, click here.
- Athletic Events. Employment for athletic events at McLane Stadium is handled by SMG. Please email:
- Facilities. ARAMARK handles employment for Baylor facility and food services. Please contact Sarah Elliott, Human Resource Manager at 254.710.1415. Apply in person at 1919 S. 1st Street, Waco, TX 76706.
- Baylor Bookstore. The bookstore is operated by Follett Higher Education Group. Please contact Allen Pine, Assistant Manager (Allen_Pine@Baylor.edu) for employment opportunities.
Baylor's mission is to educate men and women for worldwide leadership and service by integrating academic excellence and Christian commitment within a caring community. We aspire to become a top-tier research university while reaffirming and strengthening our distinctive Christian mission. This can be seen in our strategic vision, Pro Futuris.
Beyond the opportunity to make a difference, there is our commitment to excellence, rich Christian heritage, active community, stability, an investment in employee success, and outstanding benefits. In fact, Baylor has been consistently listed with highest honors among The Chronicle of Higher Education’s “Great Colleges to Work For.”
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Baylor University is required by federal law to publish an Annual Fire Safety and Security Report. This report includes institutional policies, procedures and programs concerning safety and security. Some of the areas addressed within the report include crime prevention, fire safety, and Baylor’s response to emergency situations and sexual offenses. Three years’ of statistics for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, in or on off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the school and on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus are also included. This report is available online at http://www.baylor.edu/dps/doc.php/275125.pdf. You may also request a paper copy from Baylor Department of Public Safety (254-710-2211).